Whether you’re a traditional asset manager, pension fund, sovereign wealth fund or managed account service, Orchestrade provides a market proven, stress-tested, industry grade software to meet your specialized investment requirements.
Fund managers have distinct needs, including:
- Legacy infrastructure often out-dated or not suited to new products
- Market pressure forcing new product initiatives
- Risk management understanding limited to linear products
- Increasing demand for advanced risk analysis to supplement operational services
- Quick deployment of infrastructure on a cost-effective basis
- Risk management tools and expertise generally limited to linear products
- Require consolidated reporting for client capital, across both fund and direct portfolio investments
- Cash management typically limited to passive holdings with banks or using money-market funds
- Low risk implementation
- Access to sophisticated derivatives technology
- Continual evolution of platform in response to industry changes
- Risk analytics to create conformed reporting for accounts that enable drill down from universe of portfolios to strategy level within a specific portfolio
- Potential implementation of PMS to enable managed account owners to monitor in real time their investment allocation performance across all asset classes and conduct overlay hedges
- Position keeping
- Access to enhanced risk reporting and expertise on your portfolios
- Enhance returns from your unencumbered cash through Treasury solutions
Orchestrade is cross-asset by design and offers unrivaled out-of-the-box capabilities with a comprehensive business process library, a range of best-practice workflow configurations and an extensive collection of market standard APIs, all of which enable rapid deployment and a refreshingly short time to market
Comprehensive front-to-back functionality
Click a + below to discover more
Orchestrade provides portfolio managers with a dashboard that gives them a real-time view of their positions, PnL and risk. This functionality is delivered consistently across asset classes including equity, rates, credit, FX, commodities, inflation, and volatility. The platform has over 200 valuation models that can be extended to include third party or proprietary models.
Users can slice and dice trading activity by fund, strategy, trader, sector, geography, currency and many other factors. Adjustments to the P&L can be explained through identifying movements in rates, currency shifts, changes in equity markets and so on.
For funds that run shadow accounting, Orchestrade has a fully integrated general ledger with workflow to support all aspects of the accounting lifecycle including the generation of financial statements.
Orchestrade Wins “Best Middle Office Solution” in 2023 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards.
Orchestrade Wins “Best Portfolio Management System” at the Systems in the City Fintech Awards 2023 organised by Goodacre.