Market proven, cross-asset by design
Whether you’re a start-up fund or a fund looking to take the next big step, Orchestrade provides a market proven, stress-tested, industry grade software to meet your specialized investment requirements.
Hedge funds have distinct needs:
- Increasing demand for reporting, operational rigor and transparency from regulators and clients.
- Heavy initial and ongoing expenditure on staff and infrastructure combined with the pressure to accelerate the time-to-market
- The right infrastructure in place to raise and support increasing AUM without outpacing infrastructure design and scalability
- Able to cope with significant changes (up/down) in AUM without impacting levels of service
- Cost effective turnkey solution with pre-packaged configuration
- Low risk and minimal implementation effort
- Immediate operational pedigree that assists marketing efforts
- Access to sophisticated derivatives technology
- Kept to market by continual evolution of analytical models in response to industry changes
- Full front to back services enables client to quickly achieve scale
- Tried and tested institutional quality infrastructure that can already cope with large AUMs across asset class and instruments
Orchestrade is cross-asset by design and offers unrivalled out-of-the-box capabilities with a comprehensive business process library, a range of best-practice workflow configurations and an extensive collection of market standard APIs, all of which enable rapid deployment and a refreshingly short time to market.
Comprehensive front-to-back functionality
Click a + below to discover more
Orchestrade provides portfolio managers with a dashboard that gives them a real-time view of their positions, P&L and risk. This functionality is delivered consistently across asset classes including equity, rates, credit, FX, commodities, inflation, and volatility. The platform has a wide range of market standard valuation models that can be extended to include third party or proprietary models.
Users can slice and dice trading activity by fund, strategy, trader, sector, geography, currency and many other factors. Adjustments to the P&L can be explained through identifying movements in rates, currency shifts, changes in equity markets and so on.
Orchestrade provides a broad range of analytics, sensitivities and risk metrics including greeks, cross-greeks, DV01, CS01, projected cash flows, value at risk (VaR) and beta to risk factors. Users can drill down into these metrics and attribute contributions from positions, groups of positions, risk factors, or alternatively across curves for key rate analysis.
Furthermore, the platform allows users to stress a multitude of risk factors including shocks to equity prices, FX, rates, credit, and volatility to assess the effectiveness of the investment strategy under a broad range of market scenarios.
Orchestrade helps facilitate more efficient integration between middle- and back-office applications, particularly IT innovations that eliminate manual systems, legacy solutions and pave the way for operational efficiency.
Its modern middle office functionality enables the system to live up to the product name — orchestrating and automating post-trade activities across a wide range of asset classes.
Once in the system, the entire trade’s lifecycle is automated based on industry practices and requirements, including confirms, payment schedules, corporate actions, fees schedules, accounting entries, etc., or allowing for the institution’s internal standards. The system is designed to be highly scalable and flexible, enabling significant economies of scale.
For funds that run shadow accounting, Orchestrade has a fully integrated general ledger with workflow to support all aspects of the accounting lifecycle including the generation of financial statements.
Orchestrade Wins “Best Middle Office Solution” in 2022 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards.
“We wanted to have one user-friendly system with a real-time view of risk and P&L.”