Whether you’re a start-up fund or a fund looking to take the next big step, Orchestrade provides a market proven, stress-tested, industry grade portfolio management system to meet your specialized investment requirements.
Hedge funds have distinct needs:
- Increasing demand for reporting, operational rigor and transparency from regulators and clients.
- Heavy initial and ongoing expenditure on staff and infrastructure combined with the pressure to accelerate the time-to-market
- The right infrastructure in place to raise and support increasing AUM without outpacing infrastructure design and scalability
- Able to cope with significant changes (up/down) in AUM without impacting levels of service
- Cost effective turnkey solution with pre-packaged configuration
- Low risk and minimal implementation effort
- Immediate operational pedigree that assists marketing efforts
- Access to sophisticated derivatives technology
- Kept to market by continual evolution of analytical models in response to industry changes
- Full front to back services enables client to quickly achieve scale
- Tried and tested institutional quality infrastructure that can already cope with large AUMs across asset class and instruments
Orchestrade is cross-asset by design and offers unrivalled out-of-the-box capabilities with a comprehensive business process library, a range of best-practice workflow configurations and an extensive collection of market standard APIs, all of which enable rapid deployment and a refreshingly short time to market.
Orchestrade featured in The Hedge Fund Journal
Comprehensive front-to-back functionality
Click a + below to discover more
Users can slice and dice trading activity by fund, strategy, trader, sector, geography, currency and many other factors. Adjustments to the P&L can be explained through identifying movements in rates, currency shifts, changes in equity markets and so on.