Whether you’re a start-up fund or a fund looking to take the next big step, Orchestrade provides a market proven, stress-tested, industry grade portfolio management system to meet your specialized investment requirements.
Hedge funds have distinct needs:
- Increasing demand for reporting, operational rigor and transparency from regulators and clients.
- Heavy initial and ongoing expenditure on staff and infrastructure combined with the pressure to accelerate the time-to-market
- The right infrastructure in place to raise and support increasing AUM without outpacing infrastructure design and scalability
- Able to cope with significant changes (up/down) in AUM without impacting levels of service
- Cost effective turnkey solution with pre-packaged configuration
- Low risk and minimal implementation effort
- Immediate operational pedigree that assists marketing efforts
- Access to sophisticated derivatives technology
- Kept to market by continual evolution of analytical models in response to industry changes
- Full front to back services enables client to quickly achieve scale
- Tried and tested institutional quality infrastructure that can already cope with large AUMs across asset class and instruments
Orchestrade is cross-asset by design and offers unrivalled out-of-the-box capabilities with a comprehensive business process library, a range of best-practice workflow configurations and an extensive collection of market standard APIs, all of which enable rapid deployment and a refreshingly short time to market.
Comprehensive front-to-back functionality
Click a + below to discover more
Users can slice and dice trading activity by fund, strategy, trader, sector, geography, currency and many other factors. Adjustments to the P&L can be explained through identifying movements in rates, currency shifts, changes in equity markets and so on.
“Best risk management technology” With Intelligence HFM European Services Awards 2023
Orchestrade Wins “Best Middle Office Solution” in 2023 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards.